What's everyone else's rules when it comes to contact with exes?

For me when it comes to an ex there is zero contact. It doesn't matter if the relationship ended poorly, on a positive note, or mutually. We can't be friends and the chances of us ever hanging out again are zero. Yeah I know that sounds harsh, but that's the way I choose to life. What about everyone else?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you, I find it weird when the other party even suggests being friends. I just think 'are you out of your mind'. I have enough friends, why should I make the effort of dealing with things and turning you into a friend. There is a history and some baggage, why bother seeing that every day. I personally think, even if the break up is on a positive note.. there is always an underlying emotion. In my case, I've had a guy say he can't commit but wants to remain friends. What kind of an idiot does that! Either way, I don't feel the need to be friends and I am definitely not curious about what they are up to. But I do know several people who remain friends with their exes, I just think thats unnecessarily complicating life

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE