How do I get over him? Nothing works?

It's been months since I've seen him. We never officially dated but I was very into him.

We don't see each other anymore, I've blocked him off instagram and whatsapp. I don't have him on fb. Nowhere.

Except this game I play: League of legends.

I don't talk to him when he's online, but he would invite me to play with him and we play with other friends. But it's the moments when we do have small talks it starts to come back. I don't get it.

I don't think I love him anymore and I don't have any urge to see or talk to him whatsoever.

But I can't get him out of my fucking head.

Why?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• The reason love is such a cruel emotion, is you never stop loving someone, you just learn to let it dull and the pain to be bearable.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't want to admit to that. I don't like admitting to that.

Is it just possible that maybe it's because of my ego? You know like, because he's the one that got away and all that crap. No?

What Girls Said 1

• Lol I'm in the exact position as you girl.
    I don't have the urge do talk to him, nor do I feel I like him anymore but not a day passes where I don't think about him.

I think its a mindfuck, we just miss the memories and attention not the person.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah true. I do miss the fun times. But I dont even want to have anything to do with him and I try to avoid him like the plague. When I play league with him I fuck up more than I usually do. I get so fucking nervous and thinking about seeing him in person is scary.

Recommended myTakes