Is it wrong I feel accomplished that my ex got fatter?

My ex broke up with me exactly 7 months ago to the day. I was hurt because it was random & over the phone, she blamed it ALL on me (it was a good portion of her not communicating her wants/needs), and she had another guy lined up to date her right after (that I'm pretty sure she cheated on me with).

My ex wasn't exactly a healthy girl, MAYBE average weight at best, but I really didn't care because I still found her adorable anyways (not anymore). Anyways, I came back from uni to talk to some of the football players at my old high school and they told me she got fatter since I left. They said I HAD to look at her Twitter & Insta (I haven't looked at it in forever since I blocked/unfollowed her everything). And sure enough, she had packed on at least 15-20lbs. Oh, and she's single again so that means at some point her and her now 3rd ex-bf broke up.

So now I have a problem. I feel genuinely happy and accomplished that she not only is obese at this point, but has had a break up again with the guy she left me for.

But...(1.) I said to myself I wouldn't give a f**k about her immature ass ever again after the break-up, and (2.) Karma likes to cycle so if her weight gain is a "that's what you get" than my happiness over this will lead to some crap being done to me.

So is the wrong? Should I stop feeling like this? Is it okay that I'm only feeling it now but will probably forget in a week or is it just unacceptable, period?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• meh. in her case, sounds like karma just bit her in the ass. As for you I think you should be able to take some joy in her demise since she was such bitch about the breakup.

Though I do have some words of advice:

Never look down on someone unless you're helping them up

and watch out- Don't take this as a opportunity to kick her when she's down. She's at a certain point in her life, don't make her feel worse by you making it known how happy you are knowing she's a fatty. Be the bigger person (it'll probably really make her see how shitty she was/is)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Lol, well, I guess it's alright to feel that way, just don't act upon it and call her a fat ass or something to her face. That might just make her feel terrible about herself and girls are already so insecure.
    But I understand where you're coming from haha

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she's been eating like a pig cause she's depressed cause she's a failure when it comes to relationships or just really love McDonald's... Remember sometimes people tend to eat their emotions, now you look great tho..

0|0
    0|0
    • She doesn't think she's a failure, she thinks I'M a failure, that's why she broke up with me.

• I think she's fucking nuts, keep the good looks and that'll burn her fat ass

• Naa not really. It always feels good seeing your ex's with someone uglier than you as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well considering I was a 17yo senior with muscle mass and height, and she left me for a 14yo freshman pipsqueak, I felt pretty good about the downgrade.

• Lol its normal to feel that way 😄

1|0
    0|0
  • Is ego a big issue for you?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think that's called spite.

0|0
    0|0
  • hehe, nah it ain't wrong, It's good that you feel that way. Keep your chin up man and keep that wine glass up as well. Don't worry about the karma, it will probably come after me not you

Anyway I might look up some fat jokes and post them here

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes