How do you get over a girl that you like but doesn't like you back?

I recently met this girl and really liked her first as a friend and them something more and it has progressed. I asked her out and she rejected me, she now won't even talk to me or respond to texts. However I am finding it hard to get over her because overtime I see her or a picture of her I remember how beautiful she is, how kind and sweet she is and how perfect she seems to me. How do I get over her?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• how kind and sweet she is and how perfect she seems to me

A girl who is these things does not flat our reject then ignore a guy. She's not such a great person dude... you are only into her looks and that will fade within a few years. You are better off without her. Find someone nice and worth your time.

• She didn't flat out reject me, she tried to put me down gently by telling me that she was busy and things. The problem is that it's not just her looks that I like, she is the nicest person I have ever met, she listens, is humble and is a great laugh to be with, that is the problem.

• yeah but there are plenty of nice people out there, she rejected you and lied about why she was rejecting you etc. she's not that nice, she may not be a rude person but she's still not the person for you, she won't talk to you now... like, thats hint enough unfortunately.

• aw ty :)