My friend with benefits just got a girlfriend?

I was shocked when he told me. We were good friends before I had a crush on him and we became friends with benefits. I respect their relationship, but he isn't even interested in being friends anymore. I saw them at the university everyday. I can't avoid bumping into them. It breaks my heart what can I do now? Was that a dick move on his part not wanting to be even friends anymore?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow. So you slept with just a friend, didn't have the guts to try to be more with him and now you sound jealous he found a girl that wants a real relationship and not just sex? How is it a dick move? Of course his girlfriend isn't going to want him talking to and hanging around a girl he recently slept around with!

• I didn't want to just sleep with him. I actually want to be more than friends he just didn't want to and said he wasn't ready for a relationship. Dude read my other comments and you will know if I'm jealous or not! Quit judging people and get over it if you don't even know anything!

• You sound very jealous. You said you had a crush on him and it breaks your heart when you see him everyday. Maybe you need to learn to clearer about what you mean.

• she didn't mention she didn't have courage to be more with him. He is the one who doesn't want to be friends. But i do agree on the last sentence with regards to his gf

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you should have told him how you felt before you just wanted it to be a FWB. You can't do anything about it now, y'all were just F**k buddies he probably did take the friends with benefits as it was and you started with feelings towards him that he didn't know about. It's a dick move of him but at the same time he didn't expect you to like him since you never pointed it out.

• I told him I like him, but he said he wasn't ready for a relationship, so we start the friends with benefits thing, so yah he does know I have feelings for him.

• Yah I know... I should move on and I will. Just suddenly feel too sad and it's gonna be hard to forget him you know.

• Yeah I think you should but still feeling something for him makes it hard :/ Good luck girl!