How do I ever get over this?

Three months ago i broke up with my boyfriend. Despite the fact i hate the shit outta him now. I still see him around once in a while cuz we're in the same school. I even run into him couple of times, but i walk the opposite direction whenever i see him. Sometimes he sees me, but i refuse to make eye contact with him.

He's like trying to prove he's having a better life now. He's always hanging out with friends, laughing, whenever i spot him in school. And today after finished class, he was standing on the opposite building on mine (same floor), flirting with a girl.

Is this seriously how guys act after breakups? I really hate his guts and i wish he could just disappear.

10