Why does my ex feel the need to tell me details of people he's had sex with?

My ex somehow feels the need to tell me about his "conquests" in every bit of detail, this guy has hurt me enough, I've told him I'm trying to move on and am dating and somehow he goes and tells me all this information that i don't want/need to hear! We agree that we don't want each other so why won't he leave me alone and let me move on instead of grabbing every chance to hurt me?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have to reply to him. Just say "That's great. Tell someone who cares." I personally think you should just not talk to him at all. He's just trying to make you feel bad. You don't need that shit.

• Yeah I've made it clear that by telling me that information it's making it easier for me as I'd never be with someone who behaves like that, just confused as it keeps conflicting from slagging me off to asking me for another chance to telling me those details when I say no but I've not heard anything today so I think I'm shot of him now :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he still has feelings for you and just wants to get on your nerves and make sure that you don't forget him.

• My feelings for him haven't gone completely (we were together 3 years) but he's done so much bad on me that I'd never be able to trust him, if anything he's making it easy for me to move on by telling me these disgusting stories and how he's had 20 people in the space of 4 months, I just wish he'd either leave me alone or try and win me back, it's so confusing when he's slating me one minute then asking for another chance?