Why does my ex feel the need to tell me details of people he's had sex with?

My ex somehow feels the need to tell me about his "conquests" in every bit of detail, this guy has hurt me enough, I've told him I'm trying to move on and am dating and somehow he goes and tells me all this information that i don't want/need to hear! We agree that we don't want each other so why won't he leave me alone and let me move on instead of grabbing every chance to hurt me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have to reply to him. Just say "That's great. Tell someone who cares." I personally think you should just not talk to him at all. He's just trying to make you feel bad. You don't need that shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I've made it clear that by telling me that information it's making it easier for me as I'd never be with someone who behaves like that, just confused as it keeps conflicting from slagging me off to asking me for another chance to telling me those details when I say no but I've not heard anything today so I think I'm shot of him now :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he still has feelings for you and just wants to get on your nerves and make sure that you don't forget him.

0|0
    0|0
    • My feelings for him haven't gone completely (we were together 3 years) but he's done so much bad on me that I'd never be able to trust him, if anything he's making it easy for me to move on by telling me these disgusting stories and how he's had 20 people in the space of 4 months, I just wish he'd either leave me alone or try and win me back, it's so confusing when he's slating me one minute then asking for another chance?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• That's really shitty on his part, and even abusive. Why do you even give him the time of day? His doing that to you is toxic, and you don't need that.

1|0
    0|0
    • I guess I felt pity towards him as he changed completely and started taking drugs and I guess I hoped I could help him in a way and become the person be used to be?

• Cuz he's and asshole, he thinks he is showing you that he is doing much better about the breakup by telling you this stuff

2|0
    0|0
    • He will tell me all this information then ask for me back then slag me off so when I ask "if I was that awful then why would you ask for another chance?" He replies saying it was only a wind up? This guy is 28, I can't understand why he behaves how he does?

• Show All
    • Thanks, I know you're right I suppose as a decent person I just feel sorry for him and that I should be there for him as his behaviour is out of character and he's started using drugs too

• Yeah that changes everything. You can only do so much for him and only help him if he is willing to get help.

• He's trying to get you back by making you jealous. Move on ☺

1|0
    0|0
    • See I didn't think he was trying to win me back as we have admitted that we don't want each other, I could never trust him and he wants to "get his numbers up" and be single so I'm really confused I've cut all contact and haven't heard from him today so I think he's got the hint and I won't hear from him again

• He will chase you I'm sure. If you reacted to his stories then he would probably tell you they aren't as good as you were etc.

• He does this how? Via messaging? Block his messages. If it's in person you may want to warn him to cease and desist before taking legal action.

3|0
    0|0
  • The bigger question is:

Why are YOU still talking to him? He's your ex! Rule #1: Never deal with ex's! This is a perfect example of why.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've stopped all contact and I think he's got the message as this is the first day j haven't heard anything, I guess I was just finding it hard to let go of our three years together and living together and seeing him everyday, I guess I just couldn't understand how someone could change so much within a short period of time?

• Who cares why at this point? It's done. You're just wasting energy trying to figure it out. Move on.

• Yeah I'm beginning to, focusing on my masters degree now anyway :) thanks

• 20 people in 4 months, he white? lol

You should go check yourself for std... by the way leave him to them sewage smelling sluts!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah made the comment that he's "getting what he wants without the stress"

What Girls Said 2

• Gross!! 20 other people in 4 months that's nasty u don't want that inside you

1|1
    0|0
  • DUMP HIM ASAP!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes