What Should I do? Should I break up with him?

Hi, I been with my Boyfriend for two years, and he has never disrespect me. Last Night we were having an argument, I was so mad, so I slap his face. He look at me and said "Bitch". I was so surprise, I cannot believe he call me a Bitch. I'm so disappointed. He call me that same night, and said "I'm sorry, you slap my face hard, it just came out". I ask him to put it on God that he would never call me that again. And he put it on god he will never call me that again. But I do not know what to do? should I forgive him fast? because I slap his face? Should I be mad for some time? Should I break up with him? Please help

42

Most Helpful Girl

• He should break up with you, because you slapped him, he has all the right in the world to call you a bitch afterwards.
    Nobody should endure any kind of physical or emotional violence, no matter if man or woman. Your relationship is going down the wrong road.

What Guys Said 2

• No you shouldn't break up with him. In a relationship guys and girls do things that they later regret. Love is not going to be perfect all the time. Sounds like you both did something that you both later regretted just forgive and move on

• How about you NEVER slap him again? You're lucky he didn't slap or hit you back!

What Girls Said 3

• You shouldn't break up with him. Everyone has their little fights. But I must say that you shouldn't have slapped him. You wouldn't want him hitting you, so why would you hit him? Spousal abuse can go both ways. He was probably just shocked that you slapped him. I think you two should just sit down and talk it all out.

• Since he's been nice throughout your relationship so far and he did apologize, I don't see why you would break up with him. After all, you did slap him so you're lucky you have a man that doesn't have a temper and didn't hit you back. You shouldn't be slapping him anymore, I hope you apologized.

• no you shouldn't break up with him. your the one that started it. he said he's sorry and now its time to move on. he's your bf and if it still frustrates you then talk with him, but i would just let it slide.