Is it time to stop dragging her along?

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 4 years. I'm 19 years old and she is 21. she's been nothing but good and loving to me, but I been finding myself more and more lately desiring to be with other girls... Not sexually but relationship wise. Me and my GF don't have sex, because we are both Christians and desire to wait till marriage. It's just ever time I see a coworker or random girl I always think "what if" and I don't think this is fair for my girlfriend or the other girls. I notice my patience is so thin now with her and everything she does just gets me so upset. I've tried saying we need a break to just think about things but I always end up running back to her... I feel like I'm just playing with her emotions and it's hurting her even more. I'm not sure what to do. I pray everyday and surrender it all to God but I can't get a clear answer.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• When you end to tell some one exactly how you feel without beating around the bush. You will notice that this burden that your carrying becomes way lighter. You need to tell her EXACTLY how you feel and how you have been feeling. Don't be scared to give it to her straight up. You will find that it will help both of you being honest with yourself and being honest with her. You guys have been together for a long time so you should be able to communicate to where she would understand. After you tell her , see what she says. If she sounds like she is willing to do whatever it is to feel that gap feeling in the relationship then i think it is best for you to stay and see where it heads. I never been the one to suggest someone to break it off with there significant other if they have been with them for a long time. Unless they are just miserable and nothing can fix it then by all means. Everyone that gets together aren't meant to be together but how would anyone ever find out if they don't put in the work that it takes for a relationship. Relationships take WORK. Your going through the curious faze. But think about this. Do you think you could find someone that understands you like she does. Do little things that you find that makes her cute. How she makes you laugh. How she supports you. Now imagine all those things she does for you , her doing it for another man? Could you bear to think about it or would you not mind. I. honestly think you just need communication. See where it goes from there