Husband is playing the victim, should I feel bad?

My husband is controlling, lazy, abusive in every way excluding physically. I recently begged him to fix our relationship but he refuses to see anything wrong. I couldn't take his "I don't care about anything" attitude and let him know I wanted a divorce. Now he wants to act hurt and is talking mad smack about me. He will not change and its why I decided on divorce. Should I feel bad or should I know better than to fall for this crying scene?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Your decissions as good as ramen noodles. WHICH is really fucking hard to beat. So in that case id love to congratulate you! One day you'll find a man who cares and loves for you. Just hang in there homie! Good luck!