What should I do after breakup?

I've been dating this girl for 3 months things were good at first we would talk all the time and see each other throughout the week. The last month we dated school started and we couldn't see each other because she was busy with work not only that but she slowly started to stop talking to me and even to the point it seemed like she was ignoring me. A month and 2 weeks past of me not seeing her and I got her to talk to me she said she feels bad that she can't see me but still wants to be together but then she says this "I think we should be friends its hard but you deserve better no guy should go weeks without seeing there girlfriend" I told her how I felt and that I can't be her friend then she says another reason we should be friends is that she moving. What should I do
Bump

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I went through the exact same thing with the guy I'm seeing. His work schedule plus the chance of working in another city across the country as a firefighter caused him to make the mistake of ending things. What did I do? I gave him exactly what he wanted. It was only until he realized how much he missed our relationship where his mind changed. We tried the friends thing, which lead to us talking about our relationship and him wanting us to get back together. I don't know if that will work for you, but it's worth a shot. The more you chase her the more she'll run away from guilt.

Most Helpful Guy

• You hardly knew her Its best to end the drama and put her out of your mind find another girl soon. I have been there and done that