My ex is going to be at a Halloween party I got invited to. Should I go?

So recently I got invited by my friend Chelsea to her Halloween house party. I really want to go since I haven't hanged out or seen her and that group of friends in a while. Also, there's a girl that will be there that I've been wanting to talk to and get to know.

But the thing is, my ex is going to be there with her ex boyfriend, well now her boyfriend again. I cut her off 3 months ago after she tried contacting me right after breaking up with me and getting back with her ex. Yes I do still like her, a lot, and I still think about her. I haven't seen her since then. I know for certain it's going to hurt a lot when I see them, if I go.

I know I can't avoid them forever since my ex is apart of Chelsea's circle as well.

So my question is, should I go to the party or should I skip out? A reason as to why or why not will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• just go... you got invited so attend the part... unless its gonna really bother you to the point you'll cry then dont go... other than that go... i attended a party i knew my ex was gonna be at.. with his current girlfriend and i had the most fun ever... showed him i still live my life without him... and have fun... go or else shell know that it was because of her and shell feel she has some kind of control on your emotions.