I hate her tattoos. I want to break up with her but I don't know, do I seem shallow?

I can't cope with looking at her tattoos every time we are intimate or out somewhere... her whole family have tattoos and it disgusts me... it's so unattractive, I thought I could deal with it. Plus all or most of her girlfriends have tattoos as well, and she is friends with people who do drugs and have gone to prison.

We get along pretty well and at first I felt a connection but now I'm not so sure.

I know I will hurt her feelings and does it seem shallow? I've always hated tattoos. I love plain skin, the body is already beautiful enough and I don't see tattoos as artwork.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't see her tattoos before asking her out?
    Anyhow she seems like a piece of work. Just break up with her. Make up a story. Tell her you are not ready for a relationship. Sooner is better than later

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No, I saw her tattoos but I thought I could ignore it, they are so unattractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go after a straight and narrow girl and leave the awesome one for me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE