Last week my gf cheated on me and now I have a great opportunity to?

Make it even!! Should i take it?
  • take the opportunity and get even
    Vote A
  • wait for a better chance
    Vote B
  • split up and dont get even
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
She don't know that i know she cheated

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Either forgive her and move on with the relationship and learn to try and trust her again.
    It is someones choice if they forgive someone who has done them wrong, you have to move on from it. You can't bring it up or still be angry about it when it's your choice to stay.

Or If you want to sleep with other people you should break up with her her. Do you want to be a be a cheater just to get back? It's not like getting someone back with jokes played, it's then a taint on your own character.

I can't speak for myself as I have been cheated on but didn't get back by doing the same, I can imagine it makes you feel better like you got even for a short while then you feel bad you stooped.
    Has anyone here done this and felt better the whole time?

In all honesty if you broke up with her and slept with someone else it will probably have the same get even feeling with none of the knowing you are a cheater too. If you thought cheating was ok you wouldn't feel the need to get even so you probably deep down don't want to be a cheater yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll give you the same advice my brother gave me. Break up with her, find a hotter girl who's willing to do more and walk her all around town just to strut it in the whores face...

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Split up and dont get even you know why? Because you will show her that you aren't even mad and could give 2 shits that she cheated on you. Show her you can move on because if you cheat on her then you're no lbetter than her! Move on, start over, and act like she doesn't freaking exist. It works like a charm and ignore her too ignore the life out of her!

1|0
    0|0
  • If your planning to cheat then why are you even with her? Its not a game to make it even, you want to be labelled as a cheater then go ahead. But you should know better, there is no point in being with her while your thinking like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont "get even"
    be better than her

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No need to put yourself down on her level.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she cheated on you why are you still with her?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm amazed you decided to stay together

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes