Last week my gf cheated on me and now I have a great opportunity to?

Make it even!! Should i take it?
  • take the opportunity and get even
  • wait for a better chance
  • split up and dont get even
    Vote C
She don't know that i know she cheated

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Either forgive her and move on with the relationship and learn to try and trust her again.
    It is someones choice if they forgive someone who has done them wrong, you have to move on from it. You can't bring it up or still be angry about it when it's your choice to stay.

Or If you want to sleep with other people you should break up with her her. Do you want to be a be a cheater just to get back? It's not like getting someone back with jokes played, it's then a taint on your own character.

I can't speak for myself as I have been cheated on but didn't get back by doing the same, I can imagine it makes you feel better like you got even for a short while then you feel bad you stooped.
    Has anyone here done this and felt better the whole time?

In all honesty if you broke up with her and slept with someone else it will probably have the same get even feeling with none of the knowing you are a cheater too. If you thought cheating was ok you wouldn't feel the need to get even so you probably deep down don't want to be a cheater yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll give you the same advice my brother gave me. Break up with her, find a hotter girl who's willing to do more and walk her all around town just to strut it in the whores face...