What is wrong with her?

I dont undertand my ex friend, we were really close and got on so well, she was bubbly, lovely, caring, a bit loud but I thought nothing of it. However, things changed, last year all of a sudden she treated me like dirt, she hated me for no reason, no explanation, I never did anything wrong. She left school in winter and that was the end of it. However, I found out today before she told me she hated me and when I thought we were friends, she kept talking behind me back a few weeks before she told me she hated me.

Also, she started breaking couples up and sleeping with the exes, she made a rumour and told everyone that her best friend is a s. l. u. t even though she isn't. Im still at school but it makes me wonder what is her problem?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• She seems insecure and troubled. I wouldn't spend much of your time worrying too much about this. Her reputation will soon stand and others will know her for what she truly is.