What is wrong with her?

I dont undertand my ex friend, we were really close and got on so well, she was bubbly, lovely, caring, a bit loud but I thought nothing of it. However, things changed, last year all of a sudden she treated me like dirt, she hated me for no reason, no explanation, I never did anything wrong. She left school in winter and that was the end of it. However, I found out today before she told me she hated me and when I thought we were friends, she kept talking behind me back a few weeks before she told me she hated me.

Also, she started breaking couples up and sleeping with the exes, she made a rumour and told everyone that her best friend is a s. l. u. t even though she isn't. Im still at school but it makes me wonder what is her problem?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She seems insecure and troubled. I wouldn't spend much of your time worrying too much about this. Her reputation will soon stand and others will know her for what she truly is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You stepped on her heart , like made his crush your bf air any such thing about her maybe you ruined it or consistently things went downhill with her and nobody was there to help her talk and share with her..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I had a girl back in high school who was only my friend because she thought I was rich, and that she could get free stuff from me because we were "besties". Then someone made a big deal about how she never gave back and suddenly it was all about how I rubbed it in her face how rich I was by always doing things for her that she could never repay. I'm not rich and neither is my family. We just have a big house because my father works really hard 7 days a week to afford the things he wants, and my family is also charitable. It didn't hurt us to help her out trying to be kind. Her family didn't always have enough to go around. I genuinely liked her, but it was all an act on her side.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes