Ex called me 3x after she broke up with her rebound? need your help ladies?

So me and my ex broke up 7 months ago... She got in a rebound relationship 2 months ago... We where together for 3 years and loved together for 2 years... After I found out she got into a rebound I was crushed... She said she still loved me and didn't want to loss me and wanted to be friends and cried... I told her NO... And went to NO CONTACT... she would call me but I would ignore... She called about a week ago and left a message say she broke up with her rebound... I still have feelings but I don't know what she wants... How should I handle this ladies? I'm still in love with her

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Contact her and be honest with her! That's the first thing. Secondly, talk about ur differences, see where the relationshio went wrong and if all that goes well and u botg want to, get back togethrr

Most Helpful Guy

• She's your ex, she left you, she broke up with a rebound. What do you THINK?
    WHY do you think she's returning? and who gains on it if you take her back?

Remember why she's your ex!