Should I break up with him or see how things get?

This guy and I have been dating on and off for 3 1/2 years. He used to be abusive and say things that were really messed up. He picks fights all the time and he is jealous but he doesn't hurt me anymore. He is trying to change and he is but he still gets mad at me when I cry. I was really upset the other day and he thought it was from him so he got mad but it was other reasons. He says he is an asshole and he doesn't know why he is but it's getting annoying when he is nice somedays and can be a dick others.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't seem like the guy is stable. I'd suggest leaving him so that he can get his own things sorted out, allowing him to grow as a person.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE