Should I stop talking to her, or try to be her friend?

So my girlfriend broke up with me because "We don't share the same relationship with God", meaning: I don't go to church as often as she does, pray as often as she does, enjoy it as much as she does.
She still wants to be friends with me.
We talked on Skype and had a long distance relationship for 2 months, then I moved to her country and spent a week with her. She introduced me to her friends, brought me to her church and even wanted me to meet her parents, and they wanted to meet me too. After spending a week together, she realized that we don't share what she thinks is the most important thing in a relationship, thus breaking up with me.
Thoughts?
  • Be her friend
  • Stop talking to her

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Being her friend may not be easy for you if you have feelings for her. They may go away over time or they may not. They may even get stronger if you spend more time with her being "friends".

It sounds like she's made her decision. You may be better off not talking to her, at least just for a bit anyway. Revisit the friends issue after you've had time to think about it. Perhaps during that time someone else special will fill the void she's created, and be even better for you.

• Thanks man, will do.

• You're welcome. Again, sorry for your situation. That's never easy.