Men/ Women who cheat on their girl/boyfriend/wife/husband do they tend to live happy lives after they cheated on their spouse with the other person?

So do people who cheat on, lead others on, left their significant other after cheating tend to live happy lives.. meaning nothing bad happens to them because of their actions (like karma, what goes around type of deal) while their spouse or significant other has to pick up the pieces of a broken heart. Do any of you have stories of people who have cheated who "got theres" so to speak or did not? Thank you for your answers.

• Yes, they do live happy lives... There is no karma.
  • No, they don't live happy lives... There is karma.
  • It's a mix of both.
    Vote C
Sorry for those of you who do have diff. belief systems when I put "there is or is not karma" on the poll I really mean is there consequences or no consequences for their actions. Karma just seemed like a easier word to use. sorry about that.

44

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband cheated on me and I ended the marriage. He ended up with the girl he cheated on me with. Six months in, she walked out on him saying she couldn't trust him because she felt that if he cheated on me, he would cheat on her. He actually did cheat on her with me (and I enjoyed every minute of it). On top of her leaving him, she was pregnant with someone else's baby (she had cheated on him, as well). He was devastated... Not only because she cheated and left, but he also lost my trust, therefore he lost me too. So yes, karma is a bitch. He's yet to find a woman who makes him truly happy.