I cheated on my girlfriend! How do I get closure from her?

She was the love of my life.. though she changed and i felt like i didn't belong anymre.. i met someone during tht time and slpt with this grl i met... i told my grlfreind i had cheated on her.. thus to say we broke up.. two months now she met a new guy there gf bf now.. my question how can i get real closure from her? she's in my dreams.. constantly in my thoughts and can't help but feel anger to this new guy she with.. please hlp im goin crazy can't eat can't slp and wen i thnk of her with him i cringe and shivers dwn spine..

70

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she is not your dream girl. Neither other one.
    You cheated for whatever reason. Trust me it doesn't really matter.
    You just feel guilty, because you realized it was wrong what you have done. You don't love her. You can't heal her pain. You can't build same trust. You are feeling lonely. But she is not your answer.

Let this girl go. She is about to create her own life. Let her. If you really love and respect her, let her be happy. Even it means your break up.

Don't do this again. It is not excuse to cheat. If you feel change in your partner, you ask, you don't cheat. This is how relationship works. There is no single reason for cheating. Such reason doesn't exist.