Girls, how do I fix things with my ex?

I met this amazing woman a little over a year ago. I never thought I would find someone again, as I suffer from PTSD, and that is hard for most to deal with. Then I met her and she dealt with it quite well. We had a beautiful relationship before she became horribly depressed. I tried to help but it got to the point where I needed some attention back from giving so much. She ended up taking me for granted so I broke up with her until things changed and her depression was under control. My problem is, I've been nothing but a jerk to her for how she treated me. I have said things that I do not mean and have not shown any understanding to her and what she was dealing with. I don't want to talk to her until I can prove my character and feelings in a transparent, healthy manner. What should I do to fix this?

10

What Girls Said 1

• "I don't want to talk to her until I can prove my character and feelings in a transparent, healthy manner."
    - So what are you wanting to do? Because talking to her and telling her that you're sorry for not being understanding, for being a jerk, etc. is what it's going to take, IF that would even work.

What Guys Said 0