Should I get back with him?

So me and my ex broke up in February this year, we started dating in October last year after he asked me out. I went out with him but I never really felt like I loved him as I was in love with my ex before him. So I broke up with him after months of him being lovely and sweet and loyal and I made him feel horrible.
Now I've suddenly realised that I got it compeltly wrong and I shouldn't have let him go and I want him back. However now I worry that we don't talk, it's been too long and we don't talk.
What should I honestly do?
Any comments what so ever would be extremely appreciative!
He doesn't know that it was the reason for breaking up

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was him I wouldn't get back with you. Once it's ended there is no going back. You should learn from this experience and use it to guide your future decision. Mainly that you don't get into a relationship when you're in love someone else or are not completely over your ex. It's selfish to you partner and it always ends badly for them. What made you have a change of heart?

• It's just recently I realised that I treated him terribly and that I took him for granted and I didn't acknowledge how it must of felt for him, just recently I've started remembering how kind he was and how he was always there and treated me better than anyone. I guess I didn't really know what I had until it was gone. Thank you for the comment though

Most Helpful Girl

• don't play with him like a toy

• I don't intend to, but thank you for your comment anyway