How should I apoligise to my ex girlfreind for cheating on her... text email or post on Facebook or not at all?

Its been two months since we broke up after i confessed to cheating on her.. i never fully apoligised properly due to selfish ways.. now I've reflected on what i did i feel i owe her a proper and sincere apoligy.. shld i or shldnt i.. not trying to get her back feel abliged to show her how sory i am for what i did to her.. what do u recomend?

• text
  • email
  • Facebook
    Vote C
  • not at all.. let her be.
    Vote D

146

Most Helpful Girl

• Either call her on the phone and ask to meet in person to talk about it, or don't do it at all. Cheating is a big deal and requires more than a text.