How should I apoligise to my ex girlfreind for cheating on her... text email or post on Facebook or not at all?

Its been two months since we broke up after i confessed to cheating on her.. i never fully apoligised properly due to selfish ways.. now I've reflected on what i did i feel i owe her a proper and sincere apoligy.. shld i or shldnt i.. not trying to get her back feel abliged to show her how sory i am for what i did to her.. what do u recomend?

• text
    Vote A
  • email
    Vote B
  • Facebook
    Vote C
  • not at all.. let her be.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Either call her on the phone and ask to meet in person to talk about it, or don't do it at all. Cheating is a big deal and requires more than a text.

6|5
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• All of those ways are the cowards way out. You should see her in person and apologize. If she won't see you, then call her. If she won't pick up, then texting will work fine. I can't guarantee she'll open it or even care.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ofcourse id like to see her in person and tell her but she won't see me.. so text u think seems so impersonal though mayby write a letter and send it to her or.. what do u think.

• Show All
    • Ok thnx for the advice ill take it on board.. ill try to call her frst and if she won't answer ill text to meet to talk, gve it a day thn if no reply ill send a text to her of my apology.

• Good idea. :)

• face to face. you rather beg her to meet and apologize. if she refuses to meet you, send her flowers every day with "I´m sorry note". her heart is broken completely, you can´t just post something on Facebook to make it up for her

1|1
    0|0
  • Seeing how you put text, email, and Facebook as an option you should just let her be because if you were sorry you would know to go see her in person. Cheating is wrong and she probably won't trust you after that so just let her be before you guys get into a seriously messed up relationship.

2|0
    0|0
  • In person is best, but if you can't do it that way, send an email. Be clear that you're not trying to get back with her.

I've been cheated on and never got an apology or any sort of explanation. I'm over it for the most part, but honestly, I would like it if he apologized. He's married now (to the woman he cheated with, no less) so it wouldn't change anything, but I would like it if he would acknowledge that he did a terrible thing and that I deserved an apology.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are wanting to apologize then you should do face to face..

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have to apologize, you really should do it face to face, it's too serious to text :p

0|0
    0|0
  • call her and ask her to meet

0|0
    0|0
  • Send her a mag & leave it at that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face to face

0|0
    0|0
  • Apologizing would be for YOU to feel better. 2 months and she has been doing healing. Leave her be. It would be selfish to apologize. You already have, and again, it would be for you anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • In person, you dick

1|1
    1|0
  • Face to face.

0|0
    0|0
  • meet her in person. but then leave her. at least she will see you're not a pig and you understood your mistake.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I voted email. but come on man if you really want to apologize and show contrition do it in person or at least over the phone... or even writing a physical letter

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously dude, none of the above! If you really feel guilty you should tell her face-to-face or not at all.

2|0
    0|0
  • You should probs meet her or call cause text is kind of like I'm too scared to talk about it ya know.

0|0
    0|0
  • are you fucking kidding me? if you can, say it in person. if you can't then call

0|0
    0|0
  • Let her be, but if you must, face-to-face would be the best option.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should do it in person tbh.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes