Can you tell a girl to GTFO during rejecting them?

This girl at work chose another guy over me and has been dating him for 1 year. She knew me and knew that I liked her before she chose to date this guy over me.

I stayed friends with her because I had to work with her.

Now, this girl broke up with the guy and had turned her attention to me this weekend. She asked me out. I said, "I dont know and I'll think about it", "Im disappointed that you chose that other guy over me", "I feel second rate", and "I feel like your last resort".

She apologized for choosing the guy over me, admits it was a mistake, She wished she could take it back, I'm not second rate, and She will make up for it and make me happy.

I just want to play hard to get this week and tell her to GTFO (Get The F Out). I want to reject her in a harsh way.

Can I reject her in a harsh way? Can I tell her to GTFO? Is that reasonable?

I will reject her during happy hour this Wednesday.
Updates:
But I'm going to take Anon guys opinion. I'm going to pump her and dump her. He said I should take the opportunity for sex and then ditch.
I started dating the Girl just to pump her a dump her. Last weekend i pumped her and today I just dumped her. Pumping and dumping her felt so much better than straight up rejecting her. At least i got some pussy out of the deal.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a good opportunity here if you play your cards right. The opportunity is that you can be in a position where she will have to allow you extra time in the dating phase to make up for the pain caused in the initial phase. What is the big deal with that? Well, you will get some slack on exclusivity and all the trappings that come with being "in a relationship".

The one risk here is she is rebounding and may even leave you for the ex. But if you don't care about her anyway, it won't matter. Just the opportunity for strings free sex for a while.

0|1
    1|0
    • I like your pump and dump approach better than mine. Thanks!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Why do you have to make a big deal about it? Sure, reject her if you want, that's your right. I just don't see the point in purposely being harsh just because you're bitter that she chose another guy over you one year ago.

1|0
    0|0
    • All the old feelings of pain and rejection came back when she asked me out. I just want her to see how it feels.

• Show All
    • Based on your reaction, I will tell her to GTFO. Based on your answer I know I can hurt her by telling her to GTFO. Thanks for helping me decide. Peace out!

• I really don't care what you do. I just think it's pretty immature to purposely want to be an ass about it just because of bitterness. But whatever floats your boat.

• Why do you feel entitled to her? She chose another guy, because she liked him more than you. Now she wants to date you, and I understand your desire to reject her because you don't want to feel like a second choice. But, the fact that you're infuriated and want to hurt her for choosing a guy over you shows that you feel entitled to her. Girls will like other guys more than you. You will like other girls more than the one that likes you. It's life and it happens. Just tell her you don't want to be anyone's second choice and you two can stay friendly. But you don't have to an asshole about it.

2|0
    0|0
    • Would I be able to make more of an impact if I just stay cool with her, tell her she will never be good enough, and to keep staring at what you can't have?

• Show All
    • Wow ur such a catch omg

• She probably won't fuck you

• She's upset and using you as a rebound. Leave her in the wind.

1|0
    0|0
  • just ignore her, it's really not that hard

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll probably get a lot of downvotes but I actually agree with you and the anonymous guy. She's moved on pretty quickly to you, I don't think she is really serious. She might even be manipulative. I say this because she sounds like a girl I know. Usually she knows when a guy likes her, and so she goes for him if she breaks up with a guy or he dumps her. It's basically a way just to boost her self-esteem, and then she moves on to someone she actually likes. I could be wrong about this girl, but it just seems kind of suspicious.

The only thing I can say is be careful about the work situation. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • She is not going back to him. He cheated on her. I interact with her for work tasks maybe once or twice a day. the rest of the interaction is personal chat.

• Maybe not him, but she could end up going for another guy after using you.

• Ignore her you already told her your reasons

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I think that using her for sex and rejecting her harshly is unnecessary even though she treated you badly. I was in a situation like this recently. I had been seeing a guy for awhile who ended up telling me that he did not want to see me anymore because he met someone else. I was very upset but I reacted calmly and told him I wished him the best, completely cutting contact off. I feel a lot better about doing that rather than acting like a bitch and ending it at the worst possible terms. It makes it even worse if you run into her somewhere or something. Show her that you're better than her and you have more decency. I'd just tell her that you don't want to see her anymore and its her loss. Screwing her first is just gonna make you look like an asshole and justify her going for the other guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • She is not going back to him. He cheated on her. But I shouldn't have to compete for a girl. She needs to like me first. We are not competing neanderthals.

• Never said she was. By dumping her the way you are thinking of, it just makes you look like an asshole to begin with, regardless of who she's with now. That's why I'm saying, if you really wanted to make it look like you didn't care then just dump her without displaying the large amount of emotion and "revenge."

What Guys Said 3

• You're (30-35) and you want to play mind games. Pathetic...

1|0
    0|0
  • You're ice cold man.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's nice to actually have emotional power over someone for once in my life. lol

• Pump the shit out of her , treat her like a dirty whore pull her hair all that shit. Man I'd even make that chick rim me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes