Can you tell a girl to GTFO during rejecting them?

This girl at work chose another guy over me and has been dating him for 1 year. She knew me and knew that I liked her before she chose to date this guy over me.

I stayed friends with her because I had to work with her.

Now, this girl broke up with the guy and had turned her attention to me this weekend. She asked me out. I said, "I dont know and I'll think about it", "Im disappointed that you chose that other guy over me", "I feel second rate", and "I feel like your last resort".

She apologized for choosing the guy over me, admits it was a mistake, She wished she could take it back, I'm not second rate, and She will make up for it and make me happy.

I just want to play hard to get this week and tell her to GTFO (Get The F Out). I want to reject her in a harsh way.

Can I reject her in a harsh way? Can I tell her to GTFO? Is that reasonable?

I will reject her during happy hour this Wednesday.
But I'm going to take Anon guys opinion. I'm going to pump her and dump her. He said I should take the opportunity for sex and then ditch.
I started dating the Girl just to pump her a dump her. Last weekend i pumped her and today I just dumped her. Pumping and dumping her felt so much better than straight up rejecting her. At least i got some pussy out of the deal.

74

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a good opportunity here if you play your cards right. The opportunity is that you can be in a position where she will have to allow you extra time in the dating phase to make up for the pain caused in the initial phase. What is the big deal with that? Well, you will get some slack on exclusivity and all the trappings that come with being "in a relationship".

The one risk here is she is rebounding and may even leave you for the ex. But if you don't care about her anyway, it won't matter. Just the opportunity for strings free sex for a while.

• I like your pump and dump approach better than mine. Thanks!