My boyfriend went back to his ex girlfriend?

We dated about 5 months and our chemistry and connection were amazing. We never really had any conflicts and things were moving along very smoothly. But then he started to become distant about a month before we broke up. I found out that his ex girlfriend came back to him and she wants him back... They saw each others a few times over coffee. He always told me how he didn't have a real deep connection like ours with her and said they werent meant to be together... After seeing her few times, he told me that he still loves her and he is torn between her and I. But in the end he chose her over me. He asked if we can remain friend, but I told him it's done and I can't be friend with him so I didn't contact him for about two weeks. Then I saw him the other day (about a month after break up) at the gym I go to. He came to talk to me and asked me how things are. We had a short conversation then he told me he just wanted to say hi. I have a gut feeling that he still has feelings for me. I do still like him a lot and wish he would realize what he's lost and come back to me. What should I do... I know the best thing to do is to move on, but it's very hard when he seems like he still wants me in his life...

11

What Guys Said 1

• He only would want u in his life to have sex with u , u need to move on forever

What Girls Said 1

• He could feel like he made a mistake, wants you back but wouldn't ask. He can also just feel bad that he hurt you and wish he could make up for it. Regardless, u don't want someone like him back. It's messed up what he did, and painful, but he made his choice, and lost a good woman for it. I truly hope that he is regretful and wants you back, but if I were you, I wouldn't even think of accepting that kind of hurt back into my life.