How came a guy would continue to stay with a girl?

Can a guy just stay for the sex for years without developing feeling? How does a guy know when he is really to commit?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• No, there's only so much "meaningless" sex you can have with someone before you move on. By meaningless I mean it's all about pleasure, getting some satisfaction and that's it, no feelings involved.

• So how do i know he is developing feeling or attachment? Signs?

• That's a tough one really, some guys are good players, I don't really know his personality so I couldn't tell you signs of attachment from him. Although some typical signs include jealousy when talking about other guys and flirting.