My married friend has been having sex with a massage girl for years. What do I do?

My friend confesssed to me that he has been having sex with a girl at massage parlor since he got married to my another friend who is a girl. He says he is doing it because she is a very extraordinary girl and that she enriched his life. He also says he never loved his wife any less or the girl any more.

Apparently marriage is all about love and he can't stop touching! !!

It has been on my mind since yesterday and I don't know what to do. I feel sorry for my friend. I know she is going to waste her whole life on him..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What I would do in this situation is tell the one who is being cheated on the truth. But that's me. I would lose all respect for friend number 1.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know. He talks so highly about the prostitute I don't get it. ..

• Than he should marry her lol. Come on! How would he like it if his wife was having an affair?

• I agree with you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• if i was in your position I will tell the wife what going on she is your friend and you most be true friend to her don't let her figure out that alone because the day she find u did know her husband was cheating on her for many many years and you didn't tell her she will hate you for sure go and tell her better half of lose then all lose :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Encourage him to be truthful to his wife. Break it off. That's all you can do... unless you want to play bestie to your friend too. It's ugly to get involved. Make up your mind?

0|0
    0|0
    • What would you do?

• Show All
    • I don't like your answer. You sound like a snob to me

• That's gay. You have double stds too for a 50+ yo man.

• I hate when men justify cheating by saying it's just sex but I love my wife

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not married to a woman I meant to qoute that lol

• lol I was just playing this game Alter Ego and this scenario came up. I chose "keep mouth shut and don't give him any direct advice either way" me and the friend slowly drifted apart, but reconnected in time.

Sorry, I have no advice.. I was just playing the game though like 15 minutes ago and then it happened on GAG right after. Crazy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If you don't care about your wife enough not to have sex with another girl, then you don't deserve to have her. Especially if "he never loved his wife any less".. so I would imagine she isn't doing anything wrong. I'd have to think a long time about if I would get in the middle of it or not, but I'd definitely lose a lot of respect for him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is it actual massage or a whore house massage

0|0
    0|0
    • Whore house

• Show All
    • You got her. tell her what he's doing. Be the friend to comfort her then she wants to drink the pain away then she wants revenge you're both drunk and BOOM affair started. That's the plan do that!

• Yeah I do that.

Recommended myTakes