My married friend has been having sex with a massage girl for years. What do I do?

My friend confesssed to me that he has been having sex with a girl at massage parlor since he got married to my another friend who is a girl. He says he is doing it because she is a very extraordinary girl and that she enriched his life. He also says he never loved his wife any less or the girl any more.

Apparently marriage is all about love and he can't stop touching! !!

It has been on my mind since yesterday and I don't know what to do. I feel sorry for my friend. I know she is going to waste her whole life on him..

52

Most Helpful Girl

• What I would do in this situation is tell the one who is being cheated on the truth. But that's me. I would lose all respect for friend number 1.

• I know. He talks so highly about the prostitute I don't get it. ..

• Than he should marry her lol. Come on! How would he like it if his wife was having an affair?

• I agree with you.