Is it better to appear as if UR moving on after a break up?

Not sure if it's better to appear that I've moved on... pretty much he's on dating websites N I'm staying off them

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes moving on is good. Because you don't want to be stuck in the past. The odds are great for ex's getting back together. But even though he is on dating websites it shows that he is trying to move on. Everybody heals differently. It may appear that he healed but I think he is trying to move on to get over the hurt of the break up.

• AT FIRST IT WAS HURTFUL CUZ EVERY TIME HE GOT MAD AT ME HE WOULD CREATE A PROFILE ON A WEBSITE N WOULD ERASE IT WHEN WE WOULD MAKE UP... NOW I REALIZE THAT HE WAS JUST IMMATURE & WAS TRYING TO HURT ME... THE PROFILE OF HIS I SEEN WAS PRETTY MUCH BEGGING FOR A FEMALES ATTENTION... LOL.. SUPER FUNNY. ... NO NOW IT doesn't BOTHER ME... IM IN MY WORLD DOING MY OWN THING... IM OVER IT.. HE SHOWED ME HIS TRUE COLORS... I MMMMMMM GLAD IT WAS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER...

• Thank you for selecting my answer as the most helpful. And you are right and you make very good points.