Getting Girlfriend back via No Caontact Rule?

I know to start slow with a simple text or phone call AFTER NC is over. But what if she does not respond or reply? Do I try again in 2 days? advice please

Updates:
I sent an email to her yesterday. stood up for myself and was clear that it was my last attempt to contact her. I realized this week is that her "silent treatment" is a game she has played many times. I tolerated that for too long... No more!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been there. I went to 3 months of nc with my ex bf and contacted him. he replied back immediately whenever i emailed but nothing happened. U will come to conclusion that they are your exes for a reason. Gl with that and hope u ll get back but dont try too hard and dont look stupid.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When your period of Non Contact is over, she should be the one to contact you.
    If you contact first, and she doesn't respond, it didn't work and WON'T work. It's long past time to move on then.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Last Friday I contacted my ex after 4 months of no contact (even though we work together) I asked if he wanted to do dinner sometime and he said he can't, but thanks for the invite. So since he rejected me, I'm going back to no contact and if he wants to talk or whatever, it's on him. I'm not going to keep trying to contact him and pester him. And you shouldn't either if your ex doesn't respond or rejects you too. As hard as it is, leave it be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't bother with NC, especially if ur gf is stubborn. At most people should cool off for 1-2 weeks before reconnecting anyhow.

NC was a failure for me and totally worthless. My bf actually assumed 'I was too busy' for him and either way was not initiating contact because he is stubborn as hell, and still mad after one month anyway when he broke up!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• There's no such thing as "no contact" being over. No contact is just that. IT's not a tactic to win someone back, it's breaking communication so you don't keep hanging on to the idea of getting back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes