Getting Girlfriend back via No Caontact Rule?

I know to start slow with a simple text or phone call AFTER NC is over. But what if she does not respond or reply? Do I try again in 2 days? advice please

I sent an email to her yesterday. stood up for myself and was clear that it was my last attempt to contact her. I realized this week is that her "silent treatment" is a game she has played many times. I tolerated that for too long... No more!

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been there. I went to 3 months of nc with my ex bf and contacted him. he replied back immediately whenever i emailed but nothing happened. U will come to conclusion that they are your exes for a reason. Gl with that and hope u ll get back but dont try too hard and dont look stupid.

Most Helpful Guy

• When your period of Non Contact is over, she should be the one to contact you.
    If you contact first, and she doesn't respond, it didn't work and WON'T work. It's long past time to move on then.