Am I going crazy over this?

My boyfriend and I have dated over 3 years. He recently asked for a break, and out of being so upset, I started crying and I said fine. I said that it would last a month, and after the month was up we would determine whether or not we wanted to remain in the relationship. It's only been a week, and today I cracked. I sent him a message, and he read it but ignored it. And it made me send more messages. I sent him a total of 11 messages. And I tried to call him. I hate myself for it, and I feel pathetic and weak. I just haven't gone more than a day without him.. And I don't know how to handle it. Before I kept myself busy, but he's my best friend. And with him not talking to me, it kills me. I hate myself for giving in to the urges to contact him, and I feel like an obsessive crazy bitch. I don't want to be that person, which I know will make him NOT want to come back. I just don't know what to do. I can't stop crying, and losing it. He said to respect the one month break, and I said ok- sorry. How am I supposed to handle 3 more weeks of this? We've talked every day for three years, and because we're in a LDR it makes this ten times harder. I see all these new girls liking his activity and flirting with him on facebook, and I can't say anything.. Its like I don't matter.. I just don't know what to do.. My heart is breaking, because I feel as though when this month is up, he's going to end it. I've never been this person, ever. But I can't control it. I'm scared, I'm weak, and I don't know what to do with myself. Can someone please tell me what I can do to make this easier? I can't stand this feeling, it hurts far too much.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh hun *hugs!*
    These things aren't easy and can kind of understand how you feel. Yes it is strange and hard
    but the easiest way is to do things you enjoy, be around your friends and family & just go and have fun.
    I know it is easier said then done but it does help. The more you keep active, busy and get your mind off of it. - And try not to do anything that will remind you. Even if you have to do or try something new. This feel won't last forever which is the plus side. <3