If you TRULY loved or liked someone do you ever forget them even if you eventually move on? Does your mind wander to them at all?

Is there ever a moment of brief sadness or even butterflies if you run into them years or months later?

74

Most Helpful Guy

• You never, ever forget someone you truly love.

Notice my tense is current. They will always be in your heart, and you will always love them.

• I agree! I love that your answer is current, that says a lot.

• I really love this answer too. Does this mean that even years and years after you could still hold onto the love you had/have for someone that's no longer in your life?

• Yes, absolutely. The person you truly love owns a part of your heart. If you are with someone else, whom you love, then you must release the other person in order to give the love to your new mate, or your heart will never be fully theirs, which is not fair to them.