Need a women's perspective. .. rebound question?

Hey just need advice on a situation im in I just got out of a 8yr on and off relationship with a ex girlfriend and now not even a month later she's in another relationship with a guy... we been staying together for the last 3yrs and had a argument which resulted with her breaking up and kicking me out of the apt since her name was on the lease but wind up breaking the lease because she couldnt afford the rent... I moved in with my cuz until I got myself situated... even though we was not together we eventually talked it out and agreed to be cool with each other and work on ourselves. .. she then pleaded that she wants to be back with me and she was sorry for how everything turned out but I wasn't hearing it because I still didn't trust her... her bday was about a week later and she told me she was going out with friends that sat and we would do something on sun... but when I tried to get in touch with her she gave me the cold shoulder and said that she's moving on with her life... then 2 weeks later she has pics of her new bf kissing and saying he's her soulmate... im pissed off about it but didn't overreact to it.. I just need to know is this basic rebound actions that she's doing to make me jealous or is she really trying to get over me?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• You are still living with her? And she is treating you badly even though you moved in to help with the rent? I hate to do a Dr. PHIL here but 'how's that working for ya?'. It is time to move on, don't you think. I think that you need to take her attitude, when she comes to you crying about not being able to afford the rent 'not my problem anymore'. You are always going to find it hard to remove yourself from the situation, until you remove yourself from the environment. time to back your gear, and move out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • When she came to break up and i decided to leave thats the only time I moved out the apt... the apt is gone because she couldnt afford rent so Im not staying with her... we just decided to be cool because of the time we known each other... once I found out she gave cut me off and started tlking to someone else it caught me off guard but im still moving on... I was just curious to know as a woman is she trying to move on or is she doing this a revenge or to make me jealous because I told her I didn't want to be with her at this time

• It sounds like she is trying to make you jealous, and it is working! Otherwise you wouldn't be here asking this question. You told her to move on, and she she- what did you expect her to do? I think that you need to take a hard look at your own feelings, and discover how you truly feel about her. Because if you no longer had feelings towards her, you wouldn't be having these emotions bothering you.