I'm in love with someone who knows I love her and doesn't love me back?

I realize this is unhealthy but i don't know what to do i constantly keep finding that i blame myself for letting her use me as her doormat and I'm sick of it but she is also one of my best friends

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop allowing yourself to be a doormat and put your energy into finding someone who appreciates you. No matter how much you "do" for her it will not change the way she feels. It will only keep hurting you. You cannot stay friends with soneone you are in love with.