How can I forget about my narcissist ex?

She doesn't care about me at all. Cut off all contact, and I'm just sitting here, sad and sore from the whole ordeal. It's been a few months and I'm still angry, hurt, fearful and sad. Please help. I don't know what to do.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• If she was a true narcissist than you remind yourself daily you arw better off. These people cannot lovery anyone properly. They can only view others as a supply to their narcissistic supply. They are the hardest people to get over because they leave yout baffled and unfulfilled but had sge stayed, your entire life would have been that way anyway. Sit with the pain, find ways to remember the things she did which made you label her a narcissist and ask yourself daily if you enjoyed those things. N's are by nature like spiders who lure pepole in. They are designed to be unforgettable otherwise who would stay with such a person?
    In time you will learn to see you are better off and meet someone else who deserves you.
    in the meantime there is a west of info and support for partners of Narcissists so you could do a lot of reading when you are feeling rejected.