A guy in my bus is cheating on a girl in my class who is kind of my friend we don't really hang out but we talk should I tell her?😔?

The guy in my bus told me today that he is cheating on a girl in my class and told me not to tell her but I think I should I mean I don't know if it would be better comimg from him or from a friend like me... he told me that if I don't tell her he would let me sit in a bench that I have in the morning but he gets it at night but like I'm torn I don't want her to think that she has a boyfriend when he is cheating on her what should I do?

11