A guy in my bus is cheating on a girl in my class who is kind of my friend we don't really hang out but we talk should I tell her?😔?

The guy in my bus told me today that he is cheating on a girl in my class and told me not to tell her but I think I should I mean I don't know if it would be better comimg from him or from a friend like me... he told me that if I don't tell her he would let me sit in a bench that I have in the morning but he gets it at night but like I'm torn I don't want her to think that she has a boyfriend when he is cheating on her what should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It's the right thing to do, this girl is being scummed by this random dude who you don't know and I'm sure this girl would appreciate it and would definitley think of someone she can trust if you told her this so the dude is a scumbag so no shame in fucking him over and this girl is probably a nice girl so it's a win win.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Option 1: Does she know you know they're dating? Because maybe you could casually mention him being with this other chick.

Option 2: Are you looking to make this a legitimate friendship? If so, yes. Tell her! If the roles were reversed, wouldn't you want to know if someone you thought was exclusive with you, was fooling with other people?

Option 3: Borrow a friend's cellphone or Facebook to tell the girl anonymously.

I always try to treat other people how I would want them to treat me. I would find a way to tell her. Be it on accident (1), in person (2), or anonymously over text (3), I'd find a way to tell her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes