He broke up with me on my birthday and our anniversary?

He broke up with me on my birthday! I told him happy anniversary and he replied to me with, "no, I think it's best if we stay friends"
I loved this guy! Do I move on? Do I try to get him back? What do I do? I can't go on without him!

• Move on
    Vote A
  • Try to get him back
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i cannot vote dear. I feel the pain and its very hard to deal with. Im going through a similar situation at the moment so i can't say move on when i haven't either. I felt so sad when i read the title. Im very sorry.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's just extremely hard seeing him.. Knowing that after all that we've been through, he doesn't care to break up with me on my birthday.

• Show All
    • Did you see this coming? How committed were you two?

• No! I didn't see it coming! & we were in a serious relationship. I just don't know what I done wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• What he did was really a jerky terrible thing to do no matter what. I feel for you.
    I know it must seem so hard right now. I'd really say to move on though. He
    dosent deserve your attention. And I know your conflicted cause he was everything to you
    , but how a person leaves you really shows the actually them. And sadly I don't think he's a good guy.
    You deserve much better! Best of luck to you :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• A guy who plays important dates like he did can be very dangerous. Leave with all speed.

In time you will see he gave you a very good gift. You will see him treat other like garbage and think how that could have been you. Count your blessings.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes i agree you should move on and I'm sorry he hurt you
    there is someone out there for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, that was a dick move. Totally move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• girrrlllll he's not worth it the fuck who does this on your anniversary and birthday dahhh fackkkkkk im sorry i feel bad i feel like id kick his ass for you dahhhhfackkk whooo does thattttt ugh lemmeee kick his ass ugh dumb ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Kick his ass and move ON he doesn't deserve your time.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for your help! He meant so much to me. It's gonna be hard to move on.

• Show All
    • It's not that easy!! I was head over heels for this guy! Lost my virginity to this guy! He's special to me!

• SIMPLE ( don't ask for an advice if you're not gonna listen to us) everyone in here told you to move ON and you don't want to listen to us. We've been though a lot and we had experiences in life and you're not the first girl who break up with her boyfriend. Don't let him take you down! You're a growing up now and you can focus on important things more than this!

• he's not worth it, don't waist time on guys that have decency to break up on your birthday/anniversary
    move on and don't look back

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes