He broke up with me on my birthday and our anniversary?

He broke up with me on my birthday! I told him happy anniversary and he replied to me with, "no, I think it's best if we stay friends"
I loved this guy! Do I move on? Do I try to get him back? What do I do? I can't go on without him!

• Move on
  • Try to get him back

44

Most Helpful Guy

• i cannot vote dear. I feel the pain and its very hard to deal with. Im going through a similar situation at the moment so i can't say move on when i haven't either. I felt so sad when i read the title. Im very sorry.

• It's just extremely hard seeing him.. Knowing that after all that we've been through, he doesn't care to break up with me on my birthday.

• Did you see this coming? How committed were you two?

• No! I didn't see it coming! & we were in a serious relationship. I just don't know what I done wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• What he did was really a jerky terrible thing to do no matter what. I feel for you.
    I know it must seem so hard right now. I'd really say to move on though. He
    dosent deserve your attention. And I know your conflicted cause he was everything to you
    , but how a person leaves you really shows the actually them. And sadly I don't think he's a good guy.
    You deserve much better! Best of luck to you :)