What the best way to break up with your girlfriend?

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for 9 months now and honestly we have been hitting rough patches lately I don't know if I want to break up with her because of that or what... idek if I want to break up at all but she did some tuff that makes me have no trust in her and whenever she goes out without me there I'm worried now... So I think it's time... She wants to keep the relation ship but idk... So basically I want to know the best way to break up and not hurt her to badly or what should I do? And if your getting broken up with how would you want it done?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• all relationships have their rough patches hun.
    you can either work through your issues and try fix your relationship with her by talking about your trust issues and insecurities. maybe she can try and ease your mind and prove herself.
    if that doesn't work and you still feel things can't get better, sit her down and talk to her nicely, explain that you dont think its working and you think you two should end it.
    at least then you can look back later down the line and know that you did actually try to fix the relationship before ending it completely.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya... it's just my trust issues are because she dI'd stuff with another guy... and I mean I sort of forgive her but I don't trust her going out anymore...

• so basically she cheated on you?
      if I got cheated on that relationship would be over. I don't tolerate cheating..

so the fact that you just said you don't trust her shows that its damaged your rship for good. as long as you guys are together its always gonna be in the back of your mind and you're gonna be wondering if she's still cheating on you etc.

• So how should I say it's over though?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• There's no easy way to do it but if you both want to be happy why not tell her you have an issue trusting her when she goes out?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Take back everything of yours then text her saying you're done with the relationship then block her.

Play this song and let her know.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaxCC8ZNXP4&spfreload=10%20Message%3A%20Unexpected%20end%20of%20input%20(url%3A%20https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuaxCC8ZNXP4)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say you honestly don't think things are working out. Tell her it's not the same alone and even though you have feelings for her the bad are outweighing the good. It's better to end things than to be sad in a untrusing relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have made a girlfriend and have to care for her. Now you have made a girlfriend so you have to spy on her if you think she is not honest with you. You have to see what she is doing, where is she going and who is she talking to. Remember Do not break up with her she is going to hurt anyway if you brake up with her. This is the hardest part to think dude "i have to break up with her" "no, no, no i don't have to i can't hurt her feelings". Remember be wise to make decision. I don't want you to do exactly what i have done in your age.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes