I found out my boyfriend has been chatting up other girls, help I am very confused?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for around a month, we have a good relationship. Well we did.
I found out last night that he has loads of girls numbers on his phone, I wasn't looking - he mentioned it to me. I tried to ask why he has them if he doesn't talk to them, and he just looked shifty. So I asked would he delete them? He said he wants tokeep a couple of girls numbers, so I said, why if you don't speak to them?
At this point I was very confused. Until he finally confessed. That him and his friend at work have a bet where they chat up as many girls as possible and exchange numbers to try and beat eachother, so far he is winning apparently. So I said what happens if your friend gets more? Then he was like I will chat up more girls to get their number.
I was literally stunned
I just think its wrong to play this sort of thing while he is with me.. I don't know. I know its not cheating but to me its disrespectful. He didn't even tell them about me, apparently he just ignores them.. but it just gets me how he goes to work and says how much he misses me and stuff but he's chatting up other girs? I don't know.

I don't know what to do..
I feel very confused

47

Most Helpful Guy

• So? as far as he is friends with them, how does it matter? he is just talking to them and i think that's normal!
    Will you stop talking to you're guy friends just coz ur in a relationship? they are just having conversations and being social.. about the bet, i think this is a little wrong thing to go for but they are just being more social.. i was in a relationship and i had a girl who was my best friend at that time.. she still is my best friend.. i don't think you should worry so much.. it'll just lead to broken hearts, being over possessive and might lead to giving up the relationship.. just be cool and calm.. he isn't cheating on you.. and not everyone like to publish it like a news that they are in relationship.. they say it to few people whom they know very well.. everything is normal.. just stay calm and happy and moreover have trust in your partner..
    (sorry if anything sounded harsh, and hope i answered your point)

• No. They aren't his friends.
      He is chatting up random girls, like you would if you are single then asking for their numbers.

• I already told him, and he was so against deleting the numbers and stuff, that's why im upset about it

• i think you should let this thing go.. as far as the stuff isn't affecting the relationship stop being worried about it.. see there is always a point in relationship where one of them have to compromise or things start worsening leading to situations you wish shouldn't have happened.. now its your turn to decide that whether you let this stiff go and stop worrying about it or you choose the other path which would be to move on in life but without this guy.. choice is yours.. take some time, think and decide that where do you want to take this relationship to..!

Most Helpful Girl

• While playing a little "Game" on the job with a friend, on the other "Swift" hand, he is also "Playing games" with you and your heart by even Admitting That-----He said he wants to keep a couple of girls numbers...
    It's not only "Disrespectful" but in essence it Is "Cheating," for it doesn't have to Be between the sheets to prove that it is, but His actions on his end by pushing a button Speaks Volumes that it just Might---End up in between the sheets at one time or another by having "Loads of girls numbers on his phone." He is Cheating you as well, is also on my list of Not Fair. I don't trust the situation or Far it might actually go or end up.
    By seeing and hearing all of this and being you are in this New relationship, after a Month you have seen a bit of his other side and just May now have His Number.
    Do some soul searching, some more Investigating, for with Time and anymore Slip ups will be the dealbreaker that you may not want to Invest any More time with this "Raw deal."
    Good luck. xx