Well people I am single?

Um I really still have feelings for him how do I get over him

11

What Guys Said 1

• Best way to move on is just to keep yourself busy. Concentrate on school work and doing well. If you can do that, you'll be happier

What Girls Said 1

• I would say distract yourself and hang out with your friends and try to socialize with other people. Maybe you are attached to the memories and not the person that could be it, its possible. Trust me with time your feelings for him will be gone. My feelings for my ex, are all history. Get up and go out and have fun with your life. Life is to short to live in the past or to think about someone who hardly cared about you. Go out and meet yourself some other guys that are around your age and talk to them and socialize with them. Just get to know them first don't be so quick to tie the knot. I think its the memories you may be attached to but trust me they will go away with time. Play a sport, do whatever it is you can to get him off your mind.