My boyfriend of 8 months broke up with me. Should I keep holding on or move on?

I was dating the most amazing guy ever for 8 months. Everything was perfect. We got along great. His daughter loved me. His family loves me. We were with each other 24/7. Every second we could we were together. I started pushing the marriage issue and kind of tested the waters to see what he was thinking. He said he didn't want to keep dating if he didn't know. It wouldn't be fair to his daughter to keep me around if he didn't know. So we had a very tearful breakup on his part as well. It's been three weeks and we met up. He said he loves me so much and thinks about me daily. But every time he wants to go back he remembers it's only been 3 weeks of coarse he will feel this way. I keep telling him well I might not be around when you do decide I'm the one. He just says what ever is ment to be will work out. How do I move on with false hope? Do you think he will come back?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Three weeks is not that long.
    2. Marriage is a *scary* step. That he is even coming back to you after "running for the tall grass" is a very good sign.

Just be patient.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to tell him that it's not fair to you that he's stringing you along like this. Just because he has a daughter doesn't make it okay for him to be indecisive. Obviously if you guys started dating, that means that there's something there that he liked about you. But he shouldn't be putting you on this roller coaster. Tell him to make up his mind and if he doesn't, move on