Ex gf (dumper) texted me she still loves me after 3 weeks of NC?

my gf broke up 4 weeks ago. we contacted 1 time after that and it was not pleasant (via text). At that point i went NC for 3 weeks and last night she texted me "I still love you". I have not responded to her yet but I have wanted to reconcile the whole time, I just did not expect her to contact me first or to write anything like she did... how should i respond? I don't want to come across desperate (I'm not) but i don't want her to think i don't care either.

20