The one WORST phrase that someone ever said to you... that brings back bad memories?

When did this happen, and what did s/he say?

158

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• "we need a break" ... 1 week later... "im dating that girl in school i was talking about, i dont want you to contact me anymore"

funnily enough 3 months later "i'm so sorry, i shouldn't have left you, i still love you"

Yeah, nahh buddy.. To late man

• Well, this was a guy I had been dating for two weeks and we had even hooked up couple times. Anyway, dude said something along the lines of, "I Don't really date women your size. " I thought to myself, if there's any one moment for an epiphany this is it. And proceeded to dumping his ass right then and there.

• I was told to, "Buck up. Grow the fuck up. No more tears. Get over your depression. Being weak is not an option."

It obviously did not make me feel better. Neither did it encourage nor motivate me. Loving words are best for motivation when someone's dealing with depression.

• July 2008, i got hit by a car, few weeks after i complained about the pain to my parents for a week, after that my dad said to me that he wished i died that day.

Yup, thats probably the worst thing someone could ever say to me, defs because I was actually dead for a few minutes.

• "You are fake" because I didn't let them walk over me anymore I suddenly didn't know myself anymore and by not jumping to their tune I suddenly turned "fake"... Still kind off pisses me of

• one immediately sprung to mind. i was in the 6th grade. 1 boy said to me

' you are hated by all, loved by nobody'.

• You are useless no one would love you or approach you, you are just eating and sleeping I wish you are dead

• "Beggars can't be choosers." It changed the way I perceived the world.

• The word groovy and handsome. It reminded me of the 1960era. It makes me feel i live in the past where i don't really belong.

• Do you remember our classtrip? worst phrase ever -.-

• "I love you" Lol

• It was mistake.

• *you know who you are*
    * it's common sense*

• I'm coming up blank.

What Guys Said 8

• "Lets just be friends." I'm sure many guys could relate.

• "I'm not a virgin anymore." After telling me, her previously mutually waiting until marriage virgin boyfriend, that she was breaking up with me after a year.

• "Daaaam, wtf happened to your hair?"

I got a haircut and they made my fade a little higher than I wanted... I have now just noticed I have an egg shaped head.

• .. you still don't have any friends at all.

sure thing I don't care and I don't want friends at all (surprize) but somehow it catched me off guard everytime he said it

• He was asking for it.

• I always told he is a daywalker and that redheads have no soul. he must got really offended by that.
      his words towards me are so filled with hatred that it catches me every time

• "It was all fake, I never loved you, I was just confused, I'm sorry"

• Pretty much this XD

https://i.imgflip.com/d66wd.jpg

• Words don't really bother me... There's a few actions that have really chopped up heart though.

• "Wow you've lost some weight there?"