Girls- if she replies in 1-3 words, is she not interested?

I dated this girl for 3 months. Everything was goin great and she suddenly ended it. It came out of no where. She was sad when she ended it claiming she didn't have time o date with school. After not talking for 4 days, she texts me with her mom, sending winking faces.

The next day I go out to a bar and made a Snapchat story of my fun night. She saw it and Blocked me on Snapchat. BUT we are still Facebook friends.

After 2 weeks of not talking, I text her if she has seen a show. An hour later she says "yeah." I reply an hour later and ask her what she thought about it. She replied quickly saying "it was okay." I text her quickly and she replies with a "no lol." She was texting short answers in a spaced out manner. I know that was her busiest day though. Is she not interested? I also just saw her on Tinder.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• So far she hasn't shown any interest, but she has replied to you during that day even though she was busy.. I dont know 50/50 here, sounds like nothing at the moment

• Why do you think her answers to my texts were very short?

• Thanks for the help... I didn't send the snapchat to her. It's a story where everyone can see it on my list. It was just of me partying and going to bars with a bunch of people.

• All good, argh ok, she probably didn't see any point of it getting passed on to her (but you click on everyone anyways) all good

What Girls Said 2

• She's not interested. 2/3 word answers? You gotta just take the hint, I'm afraid.

• She sounds like she has issues. She wants you to chase her almost, even though she broke up with you. My guess is she is cray cray.

• What makes you think she wants me to chase her?

• She broke it off, then texted you first acting all flirty. Now she is acting cold and distant. She was clearly upset by your bar outing. Probably because she sees you are out having fun.

What Guys Said 4

• Yep, short 2/3 word answers, not interested.

• Move on she's not worth

• Yeah I don't know sounds like she playing with your head. Tinder don't mean anything lol

• It means she's not interested.