If she truly loves me (how she acts and what she has said) then what would trigger her to change so suddenly?

I'll keep this short... My girlfriend broke up with me after 18 months and we were very much in love, we'd just gone in a fantastic holiday with our friends and we were talking about doing new things together and we were cooking together and just spending time together getting away and being with each/other. We were still intimate and making a lot of effor to see eachbother and make each other happy with surprises and etc.

Then out if no where she says she doesn't know what she wants and is scared about being committed and worried about being too young and only being with one person. She said she needed space and didn't know if she wanted a relationship but she said her feelings hadn't changed and the way she acted proved that like still kissing me passionately and saying she loved me.

Her friends think she just wants to be single as all of them are and go clubbing every week but when we was together she still went clubbing and had a laugh (and was actually annoyed that some of her friends Actually only went to get off with guys and couldn't have fun without them) she even turned down this guy who she use to fancy (when she was really young) and said she wouldn't want anyone else but me and was so happy to have me.

so how could she give up on love for being single when she's said how great we are and I believe her or she would have just cheated or dumped me when that hot guy hit on her but she didn't and it amplified her feelings for me?

Any advice on what to do?

20