If we broke up, why does he still look at my profile so much?

I met a guy online a little while ago. We dated briefly and were really into each other. We would have continued dating if we wasn't unexpectedly relocated to the other side of the country.

I wanted to keep seeing each other, at least initially, to see if we could make something work long distance, but he thought it would just be too hard to give the relationship the attention it needed. I respected his decision.

In the past few days, I noticed that he still looks at my profile almost every day. I don't look for him, I can just see who's viewed me as soon as I log on. He also sends a text daily but doesn't keep the conversation going.

Why? He was the one that wanted to make a "clean break."

11