If a guy doesn't argue with anyone but you?

So me & my guy friend were seeing each other and then we had arguments, a really heated one... Things were said that shouldn't have been said. He said he never argues with anyone. Does this mean he hates me & doesn't care? If he's able to sit & talk things through with other people about things but when it comes to me he looses it?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It can mean the opposite! Actually some people lose their nerves only with the people they care about. They become sensitive to what they say, take every word seriously, and answer them back because they feel hurt.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't judge your relationship's functionality by whether or not you argue, but rather by how arguments get resolved. An argument is an opportunity to get closer if done correctly, but I've known some otherwise nice people who just didn't have the communication/empathy to make it happen. Hopefully that isn't the case here!

What Girls Said 1

• You said it got heated and were both arguing, so maybe this is why. if you didn't get heated, maybe he wouldn't have. Or maybe it is the first time he has felt strongly about asomething.