She left me with no prior warning?

So me and my ex have been dating on and off for the past 2 years. We started seeing each other again in July and things have been going great up until last weekend. We both moved away to different unis but decided to keep it going long distance. Luckily i had some money so was able to go down to see her for the past 2 weekends and everything seemed fine apart from her being a bit off with me last Sunday but i put this down to stress as she can't find a job that will let her come home for Christmas so she's stressing about money etc.
The night i got home she seemed funny again and when i asked if she'd had an responses from jobs she'd applied for, she flipped and put the phone down on me. About an hour later i got a text apologising for her being so off with me but she said things had changed and she'd come to conclusion that we may last a while but not forever and that she didn't feel as strongly about the relationship as me, that I'm too nice of a guy for her to hurt and that maybe we should of never had a sexual relationship at all, but all this went against how she'd been with me whilst i was at hers?
She said she needed space so i wished her well and left her till today where i just asked her how she was doing and how uni was and left it at that.

I'm so confused with how fast and unexpected this has all happened. I know that i had been getting lazy recently with my fitness and her but is all lost with her?
I know i should give her space but do you think that there is any hope with her in the end?
I love this girl to death and i know she feels the same about me so all jope can't be lost right?

11