Is is wrong to immediately kick a cheating ex out of you place knowing that they have no where to go?

So I woke up this morning to a very important text from a friend. He apparently saw something of interest last night at work he thinks I should know. He sent me 6 pictures of my girlfriend or should I say ex making out with different men and the club where he's a bartender. Currently she at work and won't get back for a few hours so I've decided to take the time to set her things outside and change the locks, but the thing is that she's has no other place to go.
  • No
    Vote A
  • Yes
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I accidently hit yes when i wanted to say No.

She should know better than to do what she did. I wouldn't want her around either! She can always stay at a motel or hotel or at a coworkers house. I'm sure there is somewhere she could go.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ... I wanna be the nice guy here and say "Figure out what happened first before you decide to boot her out.", but... She kinda deserves at least a confrontation. ... But that's just me. I'm a softie at heart all the way.

0|0
    1|0
    • To be honest I thought of about that, but they all revolve around drinking. To me doesn't matter if you're just tipsy or full on drunk, you did what you did.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Nope

If she wanted to stay at your place, she should have known better than to cheat on you. Only so much sympathy can be held. I mean think about your pain, its sort of like she was just using you for your place. Besides, if she wants a place to stay, she can call up one of her little lovers.

You did the right thing and I applaud you.

1|0
    0|0
  • shouldn't have cheated if she can't take the consequences, let her stay with the guys she cheated on you with its none of your business where she stays now

https://imgflip.com/readImage?iid=16464531

1|0
    0|0
  • Aslong as you let her use a phone then i dont think your harsh lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Nah. She has a cellphone, so for her sake it better be charged.

• well then no reason to ask for opinion you clearly know what your doing..

• I wasn't asking if is should do it or not. Just wanted to see what people would think of it.

• if she's that worried about her living arrangements maybe she can see if the guy she hooked up with will let her stay with him

2|0
    0|0
  • I voted yes when I meant to vote no

You shouldn't care about her.
    Let her live on the streets , She brought this to herself.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't blame you, but depending on where you live, you have to give someone notice & give them time to find a new place, or else they could take you to court for wrongful eviction.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the good thing. She hasn't live with me long enough to have those rights.

• Show All
    • Oh shit... okay then. Lol

• Yeah hasn't even been a week. Makes me wonder what was happening before she moved in.

• She's a whore and not your problem anymore. Kick her out and tell her she can stay with one of her clients. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Well maybe she shouldn't have cheated and she wouldn't have that problem

1|0
    0|0
  • You reap what you sow.

2|0
    0|0
  • I agree do it you have evidence

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 6

• Her accommodation needs are not your problem. She made her choice.

0|2
    0|0
    • Oh they're not. I just wanted to see what others thought. I already got new locks before posting so I just need to get her crap out before her shift is over.

• Nope, if she ends up homeless that is her problem. Maybe she can go move in with one of those guys she cheated on you with. She could have given you a deadly disease and end your life and genetic lineage. What she did is no different than if she blind-folded herself and started shooting a gun in your direction. No different at all, same possible consequences. Kick her ass out, don't take her back, don't listen to her crying or excuses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too goddam bad I say. When they show that kind of disregard for you, the gloves are off.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Chances are, she'll go back to one of their houses. Not your business anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Kick that bitch to the curb.

1|1
    0|0
  • Do it and don't feel one ounce of regret. She deserves it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Regret? This wasn't about regret. Just curious what people would think.

Recommended myTakes