Is is wrong to immediately kick a cheating ex out of you place knowing that they have no where to go?

So I woke up this morning to a very important text from a friend. He apparently saw something of interest last night at work he thinks I should know. He sent me 6 pictures of my girlfriend or should I say ex making out with different men and the club where he's a bartender. Currently she at work and won't get back for a few hours so I've decided to take the time to set her things outside and change the locks, but the thing is that she's has no other place to go.

• No
  • Yes

127

Most Helpful Guy

• Too goddam bad I say. When they show that kind of disregard for you, the gloves are off.

What Girls Said 12

• shouldn't have cheated if she can't take the consequences, let her stay with the guys she cheated on you with its none of your business where she stays now

https://imgflip.com/readImage?iid=16464531

• Nope

If she wanted to stay at your place, she should have known better than to cheat on you. Only so much sympathy can be held. I mean think about your pain, its sort of like she was just using you for your place. Besides, if she wants a place to stay, she can call up one of her little lovers.

You did the right thing and I applaud you.

• I accidently hit yes when i wanted to say No.

She should know better than to do what she did. I wouldn't want her around either! She can always stay at a motel or hotel or at a coworkers house. I'm sure there is somewhere she could go.

• if she's that worried about her living arrangements maybe she can see if the guy she hooked up with will let her stay with him

• Aslong as you let her use a phone then i dont think your harsh lol

• Nah. She has a cellphone, so for her sake it better be charged.

• well then no reason to ask for opinion you clearly know what your doing..

• I wasn't asking if is should do it or not. Just wanted to see what people would think of it.

• You reap what you sow.

• I voted yes when I meant to vote no

You shouldn't care about her.
    Let her live on the streets , She brought this to herself.

• I wouldn't blame you, but depending on where you live, you have to give someone notice & give them time to find a new place, or else they could take you to court for wrongful eviction.

• That's the good thing. She hasn't live with me long enough to have those rights.

• Oh shit... okay then. Lol

• Yeah hasn't even been a week. Makes me wonder what was happening before she moved in.

• She's a whore and not your problem anymore. Kick her out and tell her she can stay with one of her clients. xD

• Well maybe she shouldn't have cheated and she wouldn't have that problem

• I agree do it you have evidence

• Kick the bitch out.

What Guys Said 6

• Her accommodation needs are not your problem. She made her choice.

• Oh they're not. I just wanted to see what others thought. I already got new locks before posting so I just need to get her crap out before her shift is over.

• Nope. Kick that bitch to the curb.

• Nope, if she ends up homeless that is her problem. Maybe she can go move in with one of those guys she cheated on you with. She could have given you a deadly disease and end your life and genetic lineage. What she did is no different than if she blind-folded herself and started shooting a gun in your direction. No different at all, same possible consequences. Kick her ass out, don't take her back, don't listen to her crying or excuses.

• Nope. Chances are, she'll go back to one of their houses. Not your business anymore.

• ... I wanna be the nice guy here and say "Figure out what happened first before you decide to boot her out.", but... She kinda deserves at least a confrontation. ... But that's just me. I'm a softie at heart all the way.

• To be honest I thought of about that, but they all revolve around drinking. To me doesn't matter if you're just tipsy or full on drunk, you did what you did.

• Do it and don't feel one ounce of regret. She deserves it.

• Regret? This wasn't about regret. Just curious what people would think.