Is is wrong to immediately kick a cheating ex out of you place knowing that they have no where to go?

So I woke up this morning to a very important text from a friend. He apparently saw something of interest last night at work he thinks I should know. He sent me 6 pictures of my girlfriend or should I say ex making out with different men and the club where he's a bartender. Currently she at work and won't get back for a few hours so I've decided to take the time to set her things outside and change the locks, but the thing is that she's has no other place to go.
  • No
  • Yes

127

Most Helpful Girl

• I accidently hit yes when i wanted to say No.

She should know better than to do what she did. I wouldn't want her around either! She can always stay at a motel or hotel or at a coworkers house. I'm sure there is somewhere she could go.

Most Helpful Guy

• ... I wanna be the nice guy here and say "Figure out what happened first before you decide to boot her out.", but... She kinda deserves at least a confrontation. ... But that's just me. I'm a softie at heart all the way.

• To be honest I thought of about that, but they all revolve around drinking. To me doesn't matter if you're just tipsy or full on drunk, you did what you did.