How do you break up with your bf when he won"t answer his phone?

It's been a month and a few weeks. I want to call the relationship off because one he doesn't even talk to me anymore. He'll text once and I respond but he doesn't. Its been like this for the past three weeks. He was suppose to come over on the weekend but he didn't he didn't even contact me at all. I feel like I'm just the girl he'll keep on the side when he's bored or lonely. Two, I can't seem to trust him. He'll choose being with they guys and drinking/ smoking over me. With that, he doesn't even see me during the week period and wanna say "I miss you baby." I have no idea what his social networks are so I can't use that to tell him to call me or answer my calls.
How do I break it off if he doesn't even respond to my texts or calls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• seems like he didn't even want you to know him in the first place. I smell player
    I suggest finding him in person and letting him know you want out.. chances are you were already out like @xPoison suggests... but you need to clarify. If you can't find him either on social media or in person... wait.
    the next time he contacts... put your opinion down pat lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It won't come as any surprise to him when he gets your Sorry-Charlie greeting card in his mail. Be very nice that it's not working for you, be sorry that he may have grave problems preventing him from engaging you, wish him all the best in his future.
    Then forgetaboutit and continue shopping for the replacement.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like it is already off. so I would just proceed with life like he isn't your bf and if he appears later explain that you tried to reach out to him for months and presumed since he wasn't responding that the relationship was over

0|0
    0|0
  • You just move on, stop trying to contact him. If he calls you, then you tell him it's over.

1|0
    0|0
  • leave him a message, thats all you can really do

1|0
    0|0
  • you're not his girl friend. you're the spare go to sideline chick that gets a call when you're needed. Sorry if this is harsh but it's true

1|0
    0|0
    • It's not harsh. I think you are right. He only wanted sex from me and I an not giving that up

• Is a formal breakup really needed (rhetorical)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• By behaving like this bad boy and putting you on his pay no mind list, He has been the One who has been trying to end this and this is why He-------He didn't even contact me at all.
    It's his helpful subtle low class Hints that are sending messages to me that he has been Breaking This off himself and you never knew he was doing it.
    Move on, AskYou. This should be your closure, the answer that you needed to hear. He is rude and crude and a poor excuse for a human being, with no Heart and no Thought of You.
    I see his Regular Red flag signs that he has been sending to you. Those in itself should have told you something that your words were never really needed, for his Own actions spoke volumes for you both.
    You deserve someone Better who is worth his weight in gold.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • don't even think I dhould have dated him. We met at a club for college.

• Show All
    • Glad I learned it now during my freshmen year

• Yes, for the remainder of These you are a free bird to Have and to Behold... xx

• Simple. You don't have to break off something that is already broken of for you. Continue your life and find someone else. Don't make him think you've been waiting for long

3|0
    0|0
    • I feel like I'm just not going to answer when he finally does call back

• Show All
    • Yea when he contacts me. Imma just tell him I think its best if go our separate ways.

• A guy did that to me ignored me for over 3 weeks then he finally broke up with me. It's safe to assume it's over. Try calling him and telling him over the phone but if he ignores your calls you have every right to dump him over text message

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to his house and tell him it's over.

0|0
    0|0
    • that's the thing we live on campus in different dorms. I don't know how to get in to his and don't know anyone in his.

• Text him and be like ANSWER UR FUCKING PHONE SO I CAN BREAK UP WITH YOU

jkkkk dude I think he knows its over

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol that's sounds good. May leave a voicemail, w/o yelling though.

Recommended myTakes