How do you break up with your bf when he won"t answer his phone?

It's been a month and a few weeks. I want to call the relationship off because one he doesn't even talk to me anymore. He'll text once and I respond but he doesn't. Its been like this for the past three weeks. He was suppose to come over on the weekend but he didn't he didn't even contact me at all. I feel like I'm just the girl he'll keep on the side when he's bored or lonely. Two, I can't seem to trust him. He'll choose being with they guys and drinking/ smoking over me. With that, he doesn't even see me during the week period and wanna say "I miss you baby." I have no idea what his social networks are so I can't use that to tell him to call me or answer my calls.
How do I break it off if he doesn't even respond to my texts or calls?

57

Most Helpful Guy

• seems like he didn't even want you to know him in the first place. I smell player
    I suggest finding him in person and letting him know you want out.. chances are you were already out like @xPoison suggests... but you need to clarify. If you can't find him either on social media or in person... wait.
    the next time he contacts... put your opinion down pat lol