Bf broke up with me , I got upset and told him I have to move on now and that I don't want him to contact me ever again. Now I feel guilty?

He hurt me. I got really upset and told him that I need to date now and move on and that he shouldn't contact me again. I said that cause I was upset. why do I feel so guilty? If he truly did want to ever contact me again, he would right? me saying that wouldn't stop him?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You've split up. Whether you wanted it to end or not, it has ended.

Staying in touch with an ex is not healthy for the mind and you will be able to move on a lot easier and faster without the likes of his social media profile popping up on your computer or mobile phone every 5 minutes.

If he really did want to make the effort to get in touch with you again, he would. He ended the relationship, so the chances are that he probably won't want to, so you have nothing to worry about. Don't waste your emotions on a guy who has hurt you by feeling guilty, when he is the one who has hurt you.

• Thank you so much for your answer! <3